TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Kiki Bertens

Thread: Kiki Bertens
View Single Post

Old May 6th, 2014, 05:28 PM   #1412
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kiki Bertens

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNL View Post
Sofia took Aran shopping when? Rosmalen 2012? Sofia is one of my favourite players too

Yeah, it's nice that they get along with the Swedish girls, at least they are making some friends in a tough world.
Or as Lesley said in an interview with Zeeland TV: Sommige meiden zijn echt 'bitches', laten we het zo zeggen.
I love Sofia too. She seems like a fun person and one of the nicer ones on tour.

Here it is, it was in Miami 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPOSSIBLE View Post
Sofia Arvidsson wrote a little piece about Arantxa on her blog,

The blog is in Swedish, but basically it says.

Have spoke a bit with Arantxa Rus here in Miami. She played the game before me yesterday and had a match point but unfortunately lost. She was of course very sad. After my match I met with her. I said I know how she feels. 2 years since I sat in the dressing room with the towel over my head at 00:30 at night, exhausted after 5 match points against third-place in the world. So I gave a small Arantxa suggestions ..
- Lets go shopping and forget about tennis ..
So we went to Dadeland shopping mall and spent a few hours there. Came out with more bags than we entered ..
-This was great fun. I didn't even think of my game one time, she said ...

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote