TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Kiki Bertens

Thread: Kiki Bertens
View Single Post

Old May 6th, 2014, 05:13 PM   #1411
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kiki Bertens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasja View Post
OMG that would have been an epic choke is she lost this match

Was there a stream?

Against Richel now Nice to have one of them in the qf.
I love Kiki and it would be good for her to get a good result and a couple of wins here.
Then again I want Richel to take that next step and enter top 150/120. She has had some nice wins, also some in WTA and it would be nice to see to take that next step. Good luck to both

Don't you dare Jo-La

I love that the Dutchies and Swedish girls seem to get along well.
Sofia took Aran shopping when she choked and lost. Jo-La took Richel and Kiki I think out for dinner.

Or maybe it is true and Dutch people are just cheap
Sofia took Aran shopping when? Rosmalen 2012? Sofia is one of my favourite players too

Yeah, it's nice that they get along with the Swedish girls, at least they are making some friends in a tough world.
Or as Lesley said in an interview with Zeeland TV: Sommige meiden zijn echt 'bitches', laten we het zo zeggen.
#1 Mayo Hibi - Current Player: Stéphanie Dubois (CAN) - #2 Daria Gavrilova (RUS)
Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Pironkova - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Gajdosova - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote