TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread

View Single Post

Old May 4th, 2014, 07:33 AM   #353
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of
Re: Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathijs View Post
Thx for the info David, its always good to have a good source... keep me and others informed.. as i will continue posting here to keep the thread alive and kicking...

Yes she seems to play less indeed then she did last year, you're right i guess, will be probably better if her results are anything to go by... Or is the unrest in Ukraine, since she comes from Donetsk, a factor as well... i've been wondering that...
Yes me too...must be very unsettling and upsetting. Olga Savchuk is from Donetsk too....

Yuliya is number 1 seed in qualifying, - I thought she might sneak into the MD....also likely she will have Allertova again, this time QR3, rather than a final !!

Good weekend to you Mat
David Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote