TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Arantxa Rus

Thread: Arantxa Rus
View Single Post

Old Apr 29th, 2014, 12:24 PM   #4750
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arantxa Rus

Arantxa won her first round at 25k Wiesbaden 75 75 over Polina Vinogradova.

I saw the match from 75 53* in the 2nd. Aran had *52, but choked it to 5-all. She made little to no errors, but she was just grinding and hoping for Vinogradova to make an error. Occassionally she managed to force Vingradova into a slice which she hit in the net not less than once. Aran also double faulted like 4 times in the 2nd part of the 2nd set so I wonder how many she hit in total.

Quite some things to improve for her next round. More aggressive play should be the primary focus. Playing against Lucic-Baroni or against Lesley Kerkhove in Round 2.

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote