TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

View Single Post

Old Apr 26th, 2014, 03:11 PM   #3514
country flag Ms. Anthropic

Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

Stansfield: It's when you start to become really afraid of death that you learn to appreciate life. Do you like life, sweetheart?

Mathilda: Yes.

Stansfield: That's good [smiles and caresses her head] ... because I take no pleasure in taking a life if it's from a person who doesn't care about it.

The Professional (a.k.a. Léon: The Professional), Gaumont Film Company/Columbia Pictures, 1994

Graf has another stroll - Tennis
The Times
London, England
Thursday, April 28, 1994

Steffi Graf, of Germany, strolled to a second easy victory in the Citizen Cup in Hamburg yesterday, reaching the quarter-finals with a 6-1, 6-1 win over Linda Ferrando. Ferrando, who beat Monica Seles, the former world No. 1 at the 1990 US Open, made no such impression on the near-perfect top seed. Though the holder of 14 grand slam titles had problems with her first service, she quickly dispatched her Italian opponent. "There isn't much to say about the match," Graf said. "I really don't get much satisfaction from a match like that."
Ms. Anthropic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote