TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

View Single Post

Old Sep 14th, 2004, 08:34 AM   #2
country flag mandy7

mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonskin
I got this idea off the Daniela Hantuchova forum. I just thought that if you wanted, you could post stuff about yourself, so people can know what you're all about! You can post as little or as much as you want about yourself! Please post within the realms of decency though . I know this could have gone in the off-topic thread, but I thought this deserved to be a stand-alone thread.
the cocktail party is just full of good ideas

Quote:
I'll kick it off!

Forum name: Lemonskin

D.O.B: 17/09/85

Lives: Sutherland Shire/Sydney/NSW/Australia.

Job: I'm currently in a traineeship with a major textile company.

Fave Music: I like quite a diverse range of music... pretty much anything but R&B. I Especially like Rock. (I saw Nickelack and Three Days Grace in concert a few months ago and they were AWESOME!!!)

Other Likes: V8 Supercars (Holden), Formula One (McLaren, Mark Webber), Tennis, Rugby League (GO THE MIGHTY SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS!!!).
i'll copy you:

Forum name: oh just read!

D.O.B. : september 12th 1983

Lives: just outside Rotterdam (Holland)

Job: I work at an accountants firm (i'm the youngest )

Fave music: Rock, Pop-rock, some pop and r&b songs
- Moloko, Muse, The Cardigans, Franz Ferdinand, Maroon5, Hoobastank, Red Hot Chili Peppers -

Other likes:
FOOTBAL!! (FEYENOORD and Man United)
Tennis (Daniela H, Kim C, Michaella K(jr) and a bunch of young russians)
hanging with friends
going to the movies
spending time with my sisters kis (i got 2 nephews and 1 niece)
mandy7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote