TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2

View Single Post

Old Apr 24th, 2014, 01:23 AM   #1551
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2

I agree about her serve...it's really not good. There is no rhythm, and as a result her balltoss is basically never in the same place or the right place. She does bring the right side of her body around too fast because she's falling into the serve, not keeping her body up and loading through the legs. She needs to change it back, it's clearly a failed attempt. As for the team, it works when they are both firing, but neither are in good enough form to win consistently with the tactics they use...Goerges is pretty dire at net a lot of the time and while ALG has good volleys she's just a bit slow to react and cross...I noticed that in their match with Errani/Vinci. No one was really crossing despite the fact it was possible so many times, then they got passed down their lines when they weren't even crossing. Just not proactive enough on those kind of points, which is where someone like Kveta is so good.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote