TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anna Karolina Schmiedlová

View Single Post

Old Apr 20th, 2014, 08:06 PM   #506
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Re: Anna Karolina Schmiedlová

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloo View Post
I think it was just the captain's decision based on their respective forms. Kucova had some good showing in Katowice, whereas AK in Bogota not so much... + AK lost to Bouchard in her junior years so he was probably considering all aspects there. Probably a good decision as Kucova was very close to beating her yesterday, but it wasn't to be

& no, I don't think that AK's injured.
In Bogota there was extreme playing conditions, this should not have been counted. And she win 3 weeks ago Osprey defeating 3 TOP 100 girls.
Kristina Kucova played in 2014 four matches with TOP 100 girls, won one .
Anna Karolina played 13x with TOP 100 girls, won five.

The decision of Liptak was a nonsense, I hope that Anna Karolina would be spared from nonsense Fed Cup in the next two years.