TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic - Volume 2

View Single Post

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 06:26 PM   #2285
country flag RU90

RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future
Re: Donna Vekic - Volume 2

Yay, Donna!

Cibulkova has been in scratchy form all of this week. If Donna stays mentally tough, she has more than a good chance of grabbing that first title.

P.S. I've been sleep-deprived this entire week because of Kuala Lumpur and I had the most hilarious dream during my nap after Donna's match. I dreamt that Ajla, Donna, and Ana had morphed into one Croatian super-player, combining Ajla's backhand, Donna's forehand, and Ana's mentality. That Croatian player became the greatest-of-all-time by winning 24 Grand Slams. And because dreams are vague and lack details (at least mine do), I couldn't really "see" how that player looks like.