TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 04:22 PM   #3430
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Cringing at the thought of Jimmie breathing the same air as our Queen & Saviour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
I liked it better when your schizophrenic personality of the month was Regina.

Now you're just kind of boring.
I liked it better when you were a hetero macho with a high-pitched voice and bob of a hairstyle.

Now you are just kind of unbearable - being a caricature of a stereotypical queen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlopPoova View Post
**FlopPoova

That username is an abject failure so do not expect me to get it right. I see that you wanted it to be somewhat of a self(Pova)-deprecation but in reality it is a major flop just like when you or Miss Vogue trying to fight of trolls in GM embarrassing both you and our coven by association.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corswandt View Post
American Horror Story - Coven

Took me some time to find out what that was. IIRC someone in here said what the character's name was. Before that I was completely stumped.

Quote:
Apologies for stalking you both in here BTW.
You kidding? You and Apoleb(before he went apeshit; and I refuse to believe he was a she) are my TF icons that I look up to. It means the world to me that you have noticed me. #somanyfeelsrightnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Drone View Post
I was thoroughly lazy to even search it. Sorry, Svetlio. Maybe I'll catch an episode. But I'm hooked on The Americans right now. Some story arche and action just kind of ridiculous and stupid, but the cold-war spygame its too strong theme to not carry the show on its back.
Elizabeth, last episode ...

Coven is flashy, has some bitchiness, amazing costumes + one-liners. That being said it is subpar. Check out Orphan Black, Continuum, and Under The Dome.

Quote:
It's impossible to escape "Game of Thrones", but I know very little about it. That there's an apparently relevant female character who is towheaded, that there's a dwarf, and not much else. The snippets I've seen by accident (never a full episode) felt like cheap looking bland filler, and the actors were just playing stock characters via predictable dialogue with the usual genre clichés. When compared with old sk00l shows with a similar setting (dynastic disputes/court intrigue) like "I, Claudius", which is tightly plotted, relentlessly intense and superbly acted (and no, that sort of Shakesperean acting wouldn't feel stilted even today), it's just so...lame. Or maybe I'm old.
You should really check the book series; just have a glance at A Game of Thrones. The books are amazeballs and since you are such an admirer of literature , I bet you would appreciate them. The writing has a some Romanticism feel to it.