TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Apr 17th, 2014, 08:39 PM   #1259
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of
Re: Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread

Karo is absolutely crushing her low-ranked opponents, as it should be. She has a good shot at taking out Cibulkova in the semifinal, I think.

Kris, on the other hand, was a little lucky to beat Babos (who choked from a break up in the third set). She actually played better vs. Vekic, but was horrible on the big points: 0/3 break points saved and 3/12 break points converted. She really outplayed Vekic (winning six more total points), but kept choking on the big points. When she finally broke back for 5-all in the third set, she promptly handed it back and Vekic easily served out the match. And I don't know why she stopped attacking Vekic's serve after the first set.