TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Estonian Tennis

Thread: Estonian Tennis
View Single Post

Old Apr 17th, 2014, 02:02 PM   #2064
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Estonian Tennis

Quite a few Estonians (Valeria, Birgit, Mattias, Kenneth, Kristofer, Kristjan and Hendrik) played a G2 in Bulgaria Valeria and Kenneth made QFR whilst Kristofer was the only other to win. Kenneth and the Georgian who beat him in Astana surprisingly lost 0 and 1 whilst Valeria teamed with TE 14U Pusher/Moonballer Superstar Amina Anshba to again surprisingly lose easily They are all playing again next week in a G3 in Haskovo I wonder if an Estonian has a Bulgarian connection because I remember when Eva and Tatjana played these tournaments although they were both G3s then IIRC

Also people, if you, like me, would like to see Latvia and Lithuania removed from the Baltic Forum making just an Estonian forum please vote in the Sub-forums thread or PM James saying you agree with me Thanks and if you want my reasons just ask

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.

Last edited by chingching : Apr 17th, 2014 at 02:11 PM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote