TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

View Single Post

Old Apr 17th, 2014, 10:48 AM   #330
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

My god her moonballs were landing inside the Service Line She had many opportunities at Deuce and Game Point and she didn't take them so basically gave Cagla the set

As the commentator says, if she is injured, why is she standing so far back and pushing so much? She wasn't doing that until 4*-3 but then she just pushed the 3 games away

Anyway, into the 2nd Set, she hit 3 return winners in a row and then just missed a Forehand so 15-40

And she breaks with a good return I just don't get why she doesn't do that more...

Wonderful BHDTL from Tads and now 15-15 and now 30-15 But Double Fault and 30-30

The thing is, when she plays aggressively she doesn't even miss that much and she is doing stuff like moving forward and just taking the ball a bit earlier and she is winning so much more I am surprised why she didn't work that out earlier 2-0 now
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote