TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anna Tatishvili Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Apr 15th, 2014, 05:43 AM   #993
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna Tatishvili Cheering Thread

I've always been a fan of her even when she played for Georgia so it's cool that she now plays for the US. Will definitely help her fan base, that's for sure

I think she should've stayed with Georgia though . She was by far their best player the past few years and even played Fed Cup for them in 2009, 2010, and 2012. She also played in the Olympics for them. I doubt she'll have those opportunities as an American, but she will definitely get more financial support

Whatever makes her happy though, and of course it's always cool to have more Americans around

Too bad she couldn't have done this earlier though. Not to be mean, but she originally got into the Olympics with a WC and later got in directly as the last acceptance but it was too late to add WCs so they just gave them to Brits. In other words, she basically took a WC to play for a country she knew she wasn't going to be playing for again, and that WC could've gone to Eleni (would've been her 4th Olympics) or Kimiko, both who were denied wildcards

I feel bad for Gigi

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote