TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

View Single Post

Old Apr 14th, 2014, 12:12 PM   #323
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

Tadeja has a good first round in Kuala Lumpur in Amanmuradova who is making her comeback from Injury and has a game which suits Tads

Here is her Quarter

Karolina Pliskova CZE [3] vs Aleksandra Krunic SRB
Ying-Ying Duan CHN [Q] vs [i]Ana Vrljic CRO [Q]
Tadeja Majeric SLO vs Akgul Amanmuradova UZB
Cagla Buyukakcay TUR vs Kimiko Date-Krumm JPN [5]

I think she can beat KDK if she plays well and get revenge for Pattaya And then maybe even a meeting with Karo who she beat in Baku although she is in vastly better form now Still, good luck for your match tomorrow Tads and get some Points

Also, IMO Tads has made the right decision and is going to play some Chinese ITFs. First she will be Top seed in 25K Nanning and then depending on withdrawals will play 50K Aning which is also on Clay giving her some RG practice After that there are several Large tournament options including a 50K in Fukuoka in Synthetic Grass which I hope she plays so she can A) play on a surface very similar to her favourite which she can win and B)play on 3 different surfaces in 3 weeks Anyway, let's hope she can get her ranking back up hopefully high enough to get a Top 24 Seed for RG

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote