TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Apr 12th, 2014, 10:51 PM   #3397
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Sounds like somebody needs to get laid...

then again I'm not surprised it can't get any, finding a demographic that's interested in whatever it likes to represent itself as nowadays must be quite the challenge.

good luck with your quest to get dicked sis.

Why do not you keep your drag queen persona to that Grindr thread? It is already painful/sad enough to see you trying to sound like a sexually-liberated 12-year-old girl whose idol is Miley Curus there so spare us at least around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
who is this 40yo granny?

Somebody with same degree of brain capacity as yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post
Do not make me spill the tea of truth on you, Pieter. I have grown to not dislike you so it would sadden me if I have to unleash hell on Earth for you.

Obviously, I am not gonna be as mean as that racist queen and bring up that accident where you were inquiring how anal feels. Firstly, you already know from first-hand experience plus it is gonna be so inappropriate even if you are almost 19.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Who is clueless to blindly attack?

Oops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Wtf has happened to this place?

You + Lynchpova + Flopova(I feel like I should say sorry but I am not gonna) + other deranged individuals infiltrating our coven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
Feel like I haven't been around in ages... what's new in the world of SS?

Same old, same old. Self-proclaimed heteros becoming raging homos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Hey I gotta make it seem like I'm actually doing something once in a while.
Self-ban is gonna be the ultimate evidence of doing something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nole-pova View Post
hi guys
i'm a sharapova djokovic fan , i need a lovely combination of the both names to get a GOAT name pleaze
Quote:
Any suggestions ??
Quote:
but,but i don't like it

Some many pests in here.

Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!