TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2014 European spring: Grass is for cows, right?

View Single Post

Old Apr 12th, 2014, 12:32 AM   #29
country flag nonRelativity

nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all
Re: 2014 European spring: The clay is more red when it's 400love

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlopen View Post
Yes, I am the new guy. I know it can be stressful, I became a fan of Ana's right after she won the French Open...
So how long have you been following the forum?

For me ..I became a fan of Ana at the beginning of 2008 ..these days I used dislike Sharapova very much so reaching the final and losing to her was not nice at all then the long exam season of the last year at school started and Ana started to win ..So the first match I could watch after the Aust. open final was my last day at school and it was the famous sweet RG final !!! it was a very nice day however Safina was my 2nd fav. player
nonRelativity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote