TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2014 European spring: Grass is for cows, right?

View Single Post

Old Apr 11th, 2014, 08:52 PM   #27
Ana'sProcess

Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014 European spring: The clay is more red when it's 400love

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlopen View Post
Ana needs to step it up on the clay. If she does, I feel like she can seriously do some damage in the tournaments and truly re-establish herself as a title threat. (I mean, beating Serena is all well and good, but flopping to Bouchard in the next round is just... not good.) Hopefully, she does really well in the clay season to get her ranking up. I want nothing less than a QF from her at Roland Garros.
Hey, you are the new guy here? Welcome to Anapolis rlopen. I hope you'll have great time here. Sometimes it can be really stressful as well, but you know, it's Ana so we know that it is worth of everything.

I agree with you. It would be just perfect if this clay season brings Ana's career on another level, to top 10 again. One title on Premier tournament is what would be needed for that + another QF at Slam, or better.
Highest ranking: #1 Current ranking: #9
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali
2014: Auckland, Monterrey, Birmingham,
Tokyo
Ana'sProcess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote