TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

View Single Post

Old Apr 10th, 2014, 05:26 PM   #1261
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Sharapova Launches Sunscreen

MARIA SHARAPOVA has added to her business portfolio by becoming co-owner of sun protection brand Supergoop. The tennis player says that she wears the brand's sunscreen - Supergoop's Everyday Face & Body Moisturizer - when she's training or in tournaments, but also wants to emphasise the importance of sun protection when she's not on the court.

"One of the most important keys to this relationship and partnership is the [idea] that you don't only need sunscreen when you are outdoors and it is 100 degrees outside, but on the days where you are just going to an office and you might only spend 10 minutes outdoors," she said. "You still should be wearing sun protection."

Although Sharapova's stake in the brand was not revealed, her investment was said to be "significant," but her new focus on business - the tennis star already owns a confectionary label, Sugarpova, which added clothing and accessories to its offering in August last year - is not distracting her from her first love: tennis.

"I was injured the last part of last year. I missed five or six months," she told WWD. "It's always tough as an athlete to go through rehab and get back into the groove of things. It's been a slow couple of months, but we have the French Open and Wimbledon coming up, so there's a lot to look forward to. After a tough injury, it's always nice to be healthy, and it gives you a nice perspective when you are back on the court."

http://www.vogue.co.uk/beauty/2014/0...rand-supergoop

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote