TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

View Single Post

Old Apr 9th, 2014, 03:16 PM   #1840
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royals. View Post
Two weeks.

I'd expect her to pull out later this week or early next week. I see seriously can't see her coming back even Madrid/Rome.

Until she's had a good few weeks of hitting, she won't be near ready to compete.
Whoops! My mistake. Well that makes more sense, but I'm still fully expecting her to pull out.

I hope that if she's out for the entire clay court season she won't return for Wimbledon. That lack of match play added with the home pressure could be a real confidence blow. The general Wimbledon audience won't know/care she's been sidelined for 6 months, they'll still expect her to win the whole thing

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote