TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

View Single Post

Old Apr 9th, 2014, 06:31 AM   #3552
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
For me , Begu is safer than Cirstea. I know , she can be really motivated for Fed Cup ( Cirstea ), but i would risk with Irina, she`s "safer" to me.
Just because Irina won a couple ITF 25 K tournaments don`t make her a better (safer if you will) player than Sorana ! I like and support Irina, as I do to all Romanians out there, but just NO !
The team should stick to the plan, Simona and Sorana in singles, Monica and Irina in double. If Ana will join the Serbian team, than she will be the most dangerous player but even so, she can only win 2 matches, the other 3 should be ours. Let`s not be frightened by two players outside TOP 100. This tie is ours to win or lose
s0higher is offline View My Blog!