TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

View Single Post

Old Apr 8th, 2014, 08:46 PM   #3547
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
I wouldn't say that giving how well Jaksic and Ivanovic have played lately. Simona is after a break and it usually takes her at least 1 match to regain form, plus Sorana and others are not playing well. If Begu keeps playing well I hope the coach has the guts to play her.
I would say over 50% though . And the Begu part won't happen unfortunately , as Tecsor was Cirstea's coach and her husband is still her (Sorana's) physiotherapist .

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!