TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

View Single Post

Old Apr 8th, 2014, 09:44 PM   #3546
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
Should Gypsies feel offended that Romanians feel offended when they are confused with Gypsies?
Codrut, if you are an american , then let me ask u this, because i understand a sub question there.

If u start stealing or begging or do other crimes , and tell the officers ( police ) that u are an Native American from United States ( which probably u are not , tell me if u are then i can give u another example ) , they ( the native - americans ) won`t be offended if you lie about that ?

To answer in a raw format of your question , they are not offended. They want this kind of "cloak" around them. U know , the definition of a gipsy in a simple sentence is a nomadic style of life. Well why somebody who steal , robb, cheats , kiddnap, live in houses that are about to collapse, or just houses made from scraps of metal and cardboard they find , tell the truth about who he is and what he does for living ?

They like a simple style of life , but this doesn`t mean your life will be simplier if u meet them )
UCLA is offline View My Blog!