TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

View Single Post

Old Apr 8th, 2014, 09:44 PM   #3546
country flag UCLA

UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
Should Gypsies feel offended that Romanians feel offended when they are confused with Gypsies?
Codrut, if you are an american , then let me ask u this, because i understand a sub question there.

If u start stealing or begging or do other crimes , and tell the officers ( police ) that u are an Native American from United States ( which probably u are not , tell me if u are then i can give u another example ) , they ( the native - americans ) won`t be offended if you lie about that ?

To answer in a raw format of your question , they are not offended. They want this kind of "cloak" around them. U know , the definition of a gipsy in a simple sentence is a nomadic style of life. Well why somebody who steal , robb, cheats , kiddnap, live in houses that are about to collapse, or just houses made from scraps of metal and cardboard they find , tell the truth about who he is and what he does for living ?

They like a simple style of life , but this doesn`t mean your life will be simplier if u meet them )
UCLA is offline View My Blog!