TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

View Single Post

Old Apr 8th, 2014, 08:20 PM   #3541
country flag george2210

george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
did u see all the waterfalls in the world George ?
I didn`t.
the beauty is a perspective. Depends who`s looking. Maybe there is more that meets the eye, u know?

Just to quote the author Brian Wilder,

"I've learned that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different."

In their defense i think they seen a dozen if not all of them. And if u woander if i have something against your point of view , i dont , but u must respect an opinion coming from some experts ( i didn`t name them but i`m sure they know more than me in this matter ) ,for you and your opinion to be respected.
I respect their opinion, and I agree 100% with that quote.
The problem is that many of this kind of rankings are made just to have an article to publish and they present them as the most beautiful waterfalls/cities/whatever in the world, not as the most beautiful waterfalls in their point of view. And usually the rankings are made without visiting those places and without any countable argument.
The Bigar waterfall is 1.5 meters high and from the pictures it seems it is very big and you can go under it and take a bath. It's a joke to present it as one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the world. I know some people who went to visit it after they read this article and they were disappointed.

So tomorrow we find out who are the Serbian girls that came to Bucharest. I think we have 80% changes to win if Jankovic doesn't come.
george2210 is offline View My Blog!