TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 7

View Single Post

Old Apr 8th, 2014, 07:32 AM   #1297
country flag KatChr

KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 7

God you guys are a tough crowd to please!

All the comments that Caro has to really want this? Seriously? She is one of the hardest working players on the tour - despite her off court schedule. This has been confirmed several times by other players, coaches etc.

What we are seeing here is a girl who completely lost her confidence, because the whole world spent 2 years telling her that she was shit! Now she is actually starting to gain confidence again - which is really though. Look at Jankovic for instance. She was completely off and could loose any match. Now she is back in the top10 - not because her game has changed, but because she has confidence again!

If Caro succeeds in doing the same - then I would for one be very impressed. First step in getting there is beating players ranked lower than her... As someone mentioned in previous post, then she will statistically get the chance to beat the higher ranked players as well if she does so...

So in my book - this is looking very promising - and I cant wait to follow her the rest of this season!
KatChr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote