TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 7

View Single Post

Old Apr 8th, 2014, 02:15 AM   #1295
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackowl_1 View Post
Her first clay tournament is Stuttgart,with 7 top 10 players and last person on the main draw entry list is Cirstea (ranked 27) Strong entry list,hope she can win a match or two And off the topic question - what do you think Caroline's biggest chance to win a grand slam was?
If not the AO 11 like ozza said I say the RG 11 the draw had broke down so much for her and all the top seed lost early but caro herself lost early she look very much fatigue heading into that RG. I hope she can make another Slam final even through it look very unlikely at this point sadly
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote