TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

View Single Post

Old Apr 7th, 2014, 10:50 PM   #1831
country flag Gruftgesänge

Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royals. View Post
She's given no hope she'll be ready to compete in two weeks time. I don't even think she's been properly hitting.
I don't think she's been hitting either. Although her exchange with Jamie Hampton on Twitter was light-hearted the meaning was clear. Jamie, who I understand has recently undergone hip surgery, is back on the practice court and is swinging her racquet at tennis balls again. Laura, by contrast, is not hitting any balls at all and is feeling ever so slightly envious of Jamie. How on earth will Laura be ready for Marrakesh? She may be wonderfully sleek and fit but she can't play tennis!
Gruftgesänge is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote