TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 7

View Single Post

Old Apr 6th, 2014, 10:04 PM   #1291
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 7

Next up is vacation. Then clay, so that will tell what her effort level and motivation level is all about.
I think if she wants to compete and play smart, she's not that far away.
She wont be holding 9 titles in 12 months like 3 years ago, but I can see her in 9 semis in a year, with a few finals and a title or 2 or 3.

But she has to compete, mentally and physically. Its hard work, and most of the other players are very motivated. Even the few others who have a lot going on, off court, like Serena, Maria, Li.. they are all motivated and work hard. And they compete hard to win as many matches as they can.
Caroline will have to do that also to get long term good results
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote