TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Photos of Petra Kvitova

View Single Post

Old Apr 6th, 2014, 09:23 PM   #3621
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
lol.. A few days ago Russian TV replayed Madrid final
Madrid has a faster surface (also because of a mountain). Hard to compare to RG.
Petra's game doesn't suit clay due to her poor movement and a lack of a consistency in shots

The best movers on clay:
1. Kuznetsova
2-3. Jankovic, Halep.
Well, they say that RG has the same type of clay as Madrid (at least I think they were sayin' Madrid). Plus, we have to say what type of Petra we are talking about - the 2011 version of Petra? Her game suits all types of surfaces, although the worst for her is maybe clay - the nowadays version doesn't suit clay but she can still win a tournament if she's on and her serve is big.

P.S.: I would say that Serena has to be in the top 3 of best movers on clay that are still playing.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote