TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Photos of Petra Kvitova

View Single Post

Old Apr 6th, 2014, 07:59 PM   #3619
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
^ I don't understand how the hell she cant slide on clay...
I guess you're watching Rafa and Nole too much. I think that they were trying to do it until some two or three years ago and it wasn't effective enough, I don't think she doesn't know how to slide but she's not using it because "normal footwork" works better from her. She won Madrid while doing so so why change it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
Doesn't matter. If she could win Madrid, she can win RG, all without sliding.
Exactly. I think that the problem with the last clay season (season 2011 was awesome and 2012 good enough considering she was in SF in RG) was in her serve, she had problems with her serve since February until the Asian swing in fall. Why? Because her serve is her big strength and her games depends on it and this is much more visible during the clay season because her serve is not that penetrating and she can't have so many cheap point of it.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote