TennisForum.com - View Single Post - She's a BOMB - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Apr 6th, 2014, 10:08 AM   #1347
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: She's a BOMB - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread

Something that I really noticed for the 1st Time today as I actually watched her full match was how, although I love her game and off-court persona, she has a very bad on court demeanour/attitude. She is very brattish, is constantly crying on the court and throwing her racket and I think if she was calmer and more collected like other players in her age group (Konjuh, Vekic, Barty etc.) she would have won today. Not only does it look like she's a spoiled little princess but it actually lets her down and doesn't even fire her up. Just see the TB. Anyway, tough loss and she played well at times but she will learn

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote