TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Estonian Tennis

Thread: Estonian Tennis
View Single Post

Old Apr 5th, 2014, 04:50 AM   #2061
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Estonian Tennis

SO EXCITING This was the best news I heard in my ban Except for maybe some Anett things I missed the Estonian tennis swing so I was really excited when I saw all these new tournaments

I didn't even know that Tallinna Kalevi Tennisklubi existed but it is in a great location It's a shame to see the Saaremaa tournaments go but so many Tallinn tournaments + one in Parnu is great Hopefully can bring some money to the local economy

I also thought I would mention that as Kenneth Raisma made the SF in Singles and Final of Doubles of a G3 in Astana, he will now go up to around 215 in his Combined Ranking I am excited for him and Mattias to play some Pro Events, hopefully at Nordicon

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote