TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Elina Svitolina Cheering Thread!

View Single Post

Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 05:58 PM   #2550
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elina Svitolina Cheering Thread!

Quote:
WTA RISING STAR OF THE MONTH: ELINA

Elina Svitolina continued her breakout season with an outstanding run to her first WTA Premier Mandatory fourth round in Miami, and she has been named WTA Rising Star Of The Month for March.

KHARKIV, Ukraine - Elina Svitolina, the WTA's new No.1 teenager, has been named the WTA's Rising Star Of The Month for March.

Svitolina continued her breakout season with an outstanding run to the Sony Open Tennis round of 16, her first WTA Premier Mandatory round of 16. There she showed tremendous fight, winning three straight three-setters in a row, including her third career Top 20 win over Eugenie Bouchard in the second round. Her run in Miami would come to an end in the fourth round to Agnieszka Radwanska, but not before forcing the World No.3 into another three set battle.

What is Svitolina's next goal?

"My goal is to make the Top 20 this year," she said. "I've been working hard and getting more and more confident. I think it's possible for me."

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...he-month-elina
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote