TennisForum.com - View Single Post - the Return of the Legend - Martina Hingis Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Mar 28th, 2014, 04:23 PM   #226
country flag theseekers

theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all
Re: the Return of the Legend - Martina Hingis Cheering Thread

nice interview with the swiss_miss

Five things I can't live without: Martina Hingis on riding horses and watching Columbo

1 HORSES

I started riding when I was 11 and from the moment I got in the saddle I was spellbound. Horses are such graceful creatures but they are also wild and powerful which I love.

When I was playing professional tennis I would always go for a ride after a big match. Escaping into the countryside on horseback was an antidote to all the noise and stress of competing.

I have three horses which I adore. I still ride whenever I can and I have become passionate about racing too.

I recently went to Ascot which was very glamorous and great fun.

2 COLUMBO

When I was a teenager my mother Melanie and I loved watching detective series together.

Our very favourite character was Columbo, the rather shambolic homicide detective with the Los Angeles police.

He was so unconventional that you couldn’t help liking him. What was different about the show was you always knew who the murderer was, you just had to figure out how or why they did it.

To this day I still love detective series.

No matter where you are in the world and how basic your grasp of the language, the format is always the same: a dead body, a motive and a murderer.
theseekers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote