TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The 2014 Live Scoring Thread

View Single Post

Old Mar 27th, 2014, 08:00 PM   #2096
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2014 Live Scoring Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
I really hope that she can do well in the clay season and that she doesn't lose to many ranking points - If she then can go deep in Wimbledon - the USO and the other tournaments on the second half of this year then she might be able to end the year in the top 8 - Who knows - maybe someone else is able to take out Serena in some of the tournaments and clear the way for Masha - because realistically speaking - that is the only way she can win some title(s) this year
I think that you are just a bit too pessimistic. She's improving all the time. Miami was definitely a lot better than Indian Wells. And in Miami she got a little bit better with each match. The trajectory of her form is going up, and with a bit of luck she'll be at her peak at just the right time. Serena is a big obstacle, but she's a big obstacle for all the top players, not just Maria. If she stays healthy I think that Maria will do just fine.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!