TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The 2014 Live Scoring Thread

View Single Post

Old Mar 27th, 2014, 07:49 PM   #2095
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2014 Live Scoring Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
Hoi Chrissie-fan - Alles goed? - Yeah - she can always hope - Personally I am not holding my breath though
Hallo Masha. No, don't hold your breath. It wouldn't be healthy to do that. Seriously though, the difference between them wasn't THAT big today. Serena was better, but Maria was in it for most of the match. She had opportunities. So although Serena will always be a mountain to climb for Maria, I don't think it's something that can't be done. Of course, with each loss that h2h record becomes mentally harder to overcome - that's also true.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!