TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The 2014 Live Scoring Thread

View Single Post

Old Mar 27th, 2014, 07:08 PM   #2088
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2014 Live Scoring Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
I feel so sorry for Masha - It must be devastating for her to have a Nemesis like Serena - No matter what she does - Masha's faith seems sealed from the start of the match - You can criticize Masha's game all you want - point out what she's done wrong and such - but Serena is just superior and Masha is already beaten as soon she steps on the court - That's the hard truth and I wish there was something she could do to at least win ONE match but I fear that is not going to happen - 15 losses in a row must take it's toll on her confidence and has some devastating effect on her mental state when playing Serena - You can feel and see how tensed Masha's muscles were - hence all the UEs she normally wouldn't hit - All Masha can hope for is for Serena to retire in the near future so she still have some years to shine - *sighs - On the "bright side" - she was at least not blown of court or had to suffer a bagel
ummm what are you talking about. maria was leading at the start of each sets. she was on track to winning those sets.

somebody is getting their #FF on....
malarkist is offline View My Blog!