TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Vika's Photos thread vol.2

View Single Post

Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 03:31 PM   #2382
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exordes View Post

https://twitter.com/vika7/status/447...378496/photo/1

I think one of the reasons for Vika to be in France is because of her "eurofootrehab". Sam Sumyk has likely good connections to the right people there. Besides after her withdrawals from Miami and Monterrey Vika doesn't have any particular tournament obligations in North America before July. She probably wanted to meet her family members and friends, and she has her old residence in Monte Carlo too. It would be a good place to prepare for the clay season too...
How does she get away with "living" in Monte Carlo? It seems she's never there. Does she simply need to own property there to be considered a resident, or does she actually have to spend some time there?

It's good to see her getting treatment . I like when she gives some updates on her injury status, so it's not a complete guessing game.
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote