TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

View Single Post

Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 01:41 PM   #1230
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Quote:
Q. Even though it's a night session match, it wasn't televised or streamed. Is that something you notice when you're on court?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: No. I have been on TV so many times that, I mean, once is okay for me. That's great (smiling).

Q. It's just the way the TV deal works here. A lot of the women's match aren't being shown, but they showed the men's match after yours. Do you think that's a problem or something to be fixed for the WTA side?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I'm not exactly sure of the logistics of TV, but I know it's different at every tournament. Everyone has different rights. ATP and WTA has different contracts.
I'm not aware of that. I'm happy to be on the schedule at this point.
Yeah - What's with all those ATP matches and only few (like 3) WTA matches every day on TV or live stream from Miami - Incredible bad publicity for such a huge tournament!!

Last edited by MashaFan01 : Mar 22nd, 2014 at 01:47 PM.
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote