TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Indian Wells 2014 - Once - Twice - Three Times the Champion?

View Single Post

Old Mar 15th, 2014, 08:52 PM   #357
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all
Re: Indian Wells 2014 - Once - Twice - Three Times the Champion?

Flavia Pennetta has only one problem for me: she cuts/trims TOO much her eyebrows, making her look like a retarded hairdresser (there is worse than her in the WTA circuit, for example Serena Williams, who has fake/transplanted/extra-painted-who-knows eyebrows and full of hair extensions all the time). Eyebrows are soooooo important. Look at Maria, she has perfect natural wonderful eyebrows, very little trimmed and very little painted when she has her make-up done...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
After Maria bombed out I really could not ask for anyone better to be in the final than Flavia.

Nick Bollettieri

Last edited by Mattheus : Mar 15th, 2014 at 09:18 PM.
Mattheus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote