TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Indian Wells 2014 - Once - Twice - Three Times the Champion?

View Single Post

Old Mar 15th, 2014, 03:03 PM   #354
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Wells 2014 - Once - Twice - Three Times the Champion?

Radwanska being a champion here wouldn't be a bad thing, if it happens. She's been the best player, by far, at IW. She's been a legit top 5 player for the past couple of years and has contended for multiple slams. Agi is the player that Wozniacki always wished she could be, given her power limitations.

And since she doesn't own a major, being able to say she has an IW and Miami title would be the next best thing to have on her resume.

Yes, I realize that would sting some Maria fans, given all of her Miami heartbreak, to watch a player like Agi have that accomplishment over her.

As for Flavia, it would also be a great story for her, after the wrist surgery and near retirement last year. As horrible as this year's IW has been, I have no problem with the 2 finalists.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote