TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Indian Wells 2014 - Once - Twice - Three Times the Champion?

View Single Post

Old Mar 14th, 2014, 01:13 PM   #350
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Wells 2014 - Once - Twice - Three Times the Champion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Norbert, is it really you?
Looks like it is, and I totally agree with him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Radwanksa/Jankovic was, by far, the highlight of this tournament. A mostly high quality, back and forth match that was actually enjoyable to watch.

Other than that, though, the majority of the relevant matches have been eye-bleedingly bad. Cibulkova had 16 winners/51 UFEs today. And Li wasn't much better. And I know it got windy in the Pennetta/Stephens match, but, man, it was a mess of choking and errors from both. Sloane had, I think, 65 UFEs.

Maria was bad, but she has a lot of company in this year's IW. Not a good product the WTA put out there this time.
If Aga-JJ was the highlight of this tournament, it gives you an idea of how awful it has been overall, because it wasn't exactly enjoyable to watch for me... With this perspective, Maria-Camila was only one in the many shitfests seen at IW.
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote