TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Indian Wells 2014 - Once - Twice - Three Times the Champion?

View Single Post

Old Mar 14th, 2014, 12:50 PM   #349
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: Indian Wells 2014 - Once - Twice - Three Times the Champion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Drone View Post
just the bolded part. I would agree that when there are getaway things (like a boyfriend or hobby) that comforts a person when she has troubles, she is more easily procrastinates than to face the actual difficulties.
Blaming Sugarpova is so so silly. Nobody here remembers that a day after she won the French, she was already in spain visiting some candy-factory. She won 3 clay titles that year, when she was probably more heavily in the planning-introducing phase than right now. I mean, come on.
And her boy is just too easy to blame, I wouldnt even bother besides the mocking.
Norbert, is it really you?
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote