TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Indian Wells 2014 - Once - Twice - Three Times the Champion?

View Single Post

Old Mar 14th, 2014, 01:31 AM   #346
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Wells 2014 - Once - Twice - Three Times the Champion?

Radwanksa/Jankovic was, by far, the highlight of this tournament. A mostly high quality, back and forth match that was actually enjoyable to watch.

Other than that, though, the majority of the relevant matches have been eye-bleedingly bad. Cibulkova had 16 winners/51 UFEs today. And Li wasn't much better. And I know it got windy in the Pennetta/Stephens match, but, man, it was a mess of choking and errors from both. Sloane had, I think, 65 UFEs.

Maria was bad, but she has a lot of company in this year's IW. Not a good product the WTA put out there this time.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote