TennisForum.com - View Single Post - More Japanese magazine covers!! (updated!)

View Single Post

Old Aug 15th, 2004, 04:46 PM   #10
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Excellent covers of Maria Sharapova and Maria Kirilenko. The first cover is of Maria Kirielnko and not Maria Sharapova. I am 99% sure of this. Little Masha wore that red Nike outfit alot. I can't remember Big Masha wearing it. That's more Masha K's profile than it is Masha S's profile. And at the bottom of the racquet handle I can see the beginning's of the Yonex symbol and Little Masha plays with a Yonex racquet while Big Masha plyas with a Prince racquet.

lemon and Frank, why is the second cover scary? The Siberian Tigress Maria Sharapova is just showing that she is ready to maul her prey! And I like that.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg

Last edited by the cat : Aug 20th, 2004 at 04:50 PM.
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote