TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

View Single Post

Old Mar 12th, 2014, 10:34 AM   #1220
country flag Laver_Slam

Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

I like this interview! It is very down to earth and now I can understand her! I won't worry anymore, maybe it is a bad luck that she has to defend so many points right at the moment of her struggling and she will have problems with the rankings. But after all health and desire are the most important things. Also the feel of enjoyment in your work. This is her bad time of her career and I wish her all the luck in the world to go through it. She has good tennis qualities and when she is in a good form very few can beat her. I hope she can get her level back somewhere in the season. In fact Maria, Serena and Venus are a part of very talented generation that burst on the scene 10 and more years ago. Almost all of the old champions retired but I don't see that talent in terms of tennis skill and fighting spirit in the new young generation - they are all athletic and powerful but lack some of the qualities. When in form Serena, Maria, Venus and maybe Azarenka are in their own league. But Venus and Serena are older, Maria is only 26/27 so she has plenty of time)
Laver_Slam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote