TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!!

View Single Post

Old Mar 11th, 2014, 07:01 PM   #2550
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvaker81 View Post
Flavia is a person of a day. She can be amazinga and she can also be horrible. Including this year. The one thing she's better than Camila though - is number of UE's. Camila's shots are everywhere, even though they're very powerful. But mostly they go off somewhere. If she can manage to get less UE's - she'll win it. Camila is VERY stable mentally and Flavia can crumble to that, as she herself can get pretty emotional on court.
It would be interesting to watch, if it wasn't so late for me. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to stay awake till 2AM And maybe I'll get a birthday present from Camila
Happy birthday!

Players like Camila, Sharapova, Serena, Kvitova, and Li Na will always hit a lot of UE's. The challenge is to hit at least as many winners as the UE's.

Clearly, Camila is still young and can still get better.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote