TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!!

View Single Post

Old Mar 11th, 2014, 06:38 PM   #2547
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madoka View Post
i agree, i really dont like stephens..i dont find her game special...just an average player...if Camila beats Flavia, the QF would be much easier.

Flavia has the game to trouble Camila : this year Flacia is serving very well...and if Flavia want she is able to variate a lot the game...if Flavia will be smart enough she can win this match...the point is that Flavia often forgets she can variate her game and decides to outplay big hitters, in fact against Camila, but also Garbiñe she lost in the past...but this is a new Flavia...hopefully it is going to be a great match..

Camila struggles A LOT against players like Vinci, Flipkens...Flavia is able to play a similar tennis...Stephens does not and i agree with you about her...
Flavia and Giorgi are two of the best players remained in the draw; the winner will have a good chance to come out of the quarter.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote