TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!!

View Single Post

Old Mar 11th, 2014, 07:33 PM   #2546
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future
Re: Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!!

Quote:
Frankly, you're over hyping Stephens
i agree, i really dont like stephens..i dont find her game special...just an average player...if Camila beats Flavia, the QF would be much easier.

Flavia has the game to trouble Camila : this year Flacia is serving very well...and if Flavia wants she is able to variate a lot the game...if Flavia will be smart enough she can win this match...the point is that Flavia often forgets she can variate her game and decides to outplay big hitters, in fact against Camila, but also Garbi˝e she lost in the past...but this is a new Flavia...hopefully it is going to be a great match..

Quote:
I haven't watched Camila ever until her R1 match with Petkovic.
Camila struggles A LOT against players like Vinci, Flipkens...Flavia is able to play a similar tennis...Stephens does not and i agree with you about her...

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14

Last edited by Madoka : Mar 11th, 2014 at 07:40 PM.
Madoka is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote