TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The 2014 Live Scoring Thread

View Single Post

Old Mar 11th, 2014, 04:13 AM   #1465
country flag FurqanMashaFan#1

FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The 2014 Live Scoring Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crux Squall View Post
Being in Sochi is her greatest moment, she said that and that's it
I don't know why you blame it. Remember your feeling 3 weeks ago, what is it? proud, happy, amazing.....
You're so mean
Okay i am a little upset right now but it,s clear she hasn't improved a bit since AO her greatest moment suppose to inspire her to play good tennis
not committing 58UE/9DF i woke up at 3 am to watch her play and i am going to do it again at Sony Open i just want her play great again
and i seriously hope she wake up and train and i mean train a lot wish she'll improve and play better
FurqanMashaFan#1 is online now View My Blog!